Theme: The theme for the 2016 Postcard exchange is ROOTS
- POSTCARD/PAPER SIZE: 10 cm x 15 cm ( 4” x 6”)
- 100 – 350gsm
- Anything larger may be omitted from the project
- Do not mount.
- Only editions of 11 of any reproducible image medium will be accepted.
Submissions close: 1st April 2016
- Please ensure that your return address is on each postcard.
- Stamped and self-addressed individually. Stamps, postmarks and messages are integral to the ‘postcard’
- Australian participants- please mail individually
- Individual international participants may send their postcards as one package
- Please note that we cannot accept more than one edition sent in bulk.
- Send postcards to: Southern Printmakers Association, c/-11 Taloombi Street, CRONULLA NSW 2230
Use of image:
- By participating in the postcard exchange you are giving the Southern Printmakers Association Inc. permission to use your postcard’s image and content for exhibition, publishing and promotional purposes.
- No personal addresses will be published.
A project funded by the Southern Printmakers Association Inc. southernprintmakersassociation.com
Thank you Suzanne Shelley for submitting your fine artwork to the 7th KIWA Exhibition.
We greatly appreciate your participation and are happy to display your work in the Kyoto Municipal Museum next March, 2016.
Organizing Committee, KIWA