Theme: The theme for the 2016 Postcard exchange is ROOTS
- POSTCARD/PAPER SIZE: 10 cm x 15 cm ( 4” x 6”)
- 100 – 350gsm
- Anything larger may be omitted from the project
- Do not mount.
- Only editions of 11 of any reproducible image medium will be accepted.
Submissions close: 1st April 2016
- Please ensure that your return address is on each postcard.
- Stamped and self-addressed individually. Stamps, postmarks and messages are integral to the ‘postcard’
- Australian participants- please mail individually
- Individual international participants may send their postcards as one package
- Please note that we cannot accept more than one edition sent in bulk.
- Send postcards to: Southern Printmakers Association, c/-11 Taloombi Street, CRONULLA NSW 2230
Use of image:
- By participating in the postcard exchange you are giving the Southern Printmakers Association Inc. permission to use your postcard’s image and content for exhibition, publishing and promotional purposes.
- No personal addresses will be published.
A project funded by the Southern Printmakers Association Inc. southernprintmakersassociation.com